Supply Chain Digitalization
1. What is Supply Chain DigitalisationSupply chain digitalisation creates opportunities for connecting disparate systems in the supply chain to enable communication within and across organizations to create a single source of truth for information. Digitized supply chains allow you to accurately visualize your upstream and downstream supply chain activities. They empower your procurement planning and sourcing and enable supply chain and logistics teams to collaborate, automate and effectively leverage data analytics to fulfill customer needs and improve decision making.
2. What Participants will learnYou will learn about existing and emerging digital technologies used in supply chain management. Participants will explore how to create a digital supply chain network as well as how analytics can be implemented to improve supply chain performance. Finally, participants will learn about how digitalization can be leveraged to enhance supply chain functions.
3. Who can participate in this training Workshop?This training workshop is for procurement and supply chain practitioners and professionals working for corporate entities, governmental and non-governmental organizations, including
- Procurement and supply managers
- Operation/production managers and officers
- Finance officers and bankers
- Tender committee chairs and members
- Warehouse/store managers and supervisors
- Transport and distribution managers
- Supply chain lecturers, researchers and students
- Suppliers and contractors
- Officers performing similar roles
4. Workshop Details
|20–21 July, 2022||Accra Online||In-Person: KAISWAM, Adjiringanor Zoom|
5. InvestmentYour investment in this two-day workshop is GH¢600.00 in- person and GH¢300.00 Zoom. This investment will cover your fees, training materials, a buffet lunch and two snack breaks each day, and a certificate of participation.
6. Registration DeadlineSpace is limited! The registration deadline is 18th July 2022.
7. QuestionsPlease contact Dr. John Frimpong:
|Day 1||Day 2|
|Session 1: Building Blocks of the Digital Supply Chain
||Module 3: Advanced Analytics in Supply Chain Management
1. I do not have a supply chain background. Can I sign up for this course?No. This course is mainly for supply chain practitioners and professionals. However, we recommend you take up some of our supply chain courses for beginners on wp.dev.ksbadesua.net.
2. Who are the target audience for this Course?The target audience for this course are supply chain practitioners and professionals working for corporate entities as well as governmental and non-governmental organisations including:
- procurement and supply managers;
- operation/production managers and officers;
- tender committee chairs and members;
- warehouse/store managers and supervisors;
- transport and distribution managers;
- supply chain lecturers, researchers and students;
- suppliers and contractors; and
- officers performing similar roles
3. What is the mode of payment for this course??Payment for this course is quite simple. You can easily pay for this course with mobile money or credit card at the checkout page on the registration website. You can also walk in to make payment on the day of training.
Dr John Serbe Marfo, Senior Technical Advisor for Health, Technology and Innovation, CARISCA
Dr. John Serbe Marfo is a Lecturer at the Department of Supply Chain and Information Systems at the KNUST School of Business. He has a Ph.D. in Information Systems. He is a researcher and a consultant in supply chain digitalization, information systems, health informatics, big data analytics and eLearning. His recent research in supply chain digitalization focuses on drone technology as a logistics tool to improve health care delivery and supply chains. Beyond research, Dr. Marfo has been a lead technology consultant and systems developer for several innovative technology-related projects in various African countries.